Monday, November 18, 2013

Dear Autumn

Throughout the last couple of weeks, some mom friends of mine on Instagram and I have been writing little "love letters" to our favorite season, autumn (or fall, if you choose). It's been fun to sit back and take a minute to share through a few words and pretty pictures what makes this season just so darn great, in our eyes. Also, I'm as social a gal as they come, so it's been fun participating in this little ode to autumn with other brilliant mamas across the country.

My kids sure love fall, as well. So, I thought I'd let them write out some love letters to autumn. And today, I'll share them with you. :) These letters are all in their own words, and the pictures that accompany them were taken by their own little hands. I hope you enjoy reading these sweet letters as much as I do!


Dear Autumn,
I love when you come. Your season is so pretty. I love that you bring pumpkin patches. You are my second favorite season, and you are here!
Love,
Emma (age 8)



Dear Fall,
I like that you come because you bring pretty leaves all over. I really, really love you. My name is Sophia, and anyway, your name is Fall. Fall, you're here! I'm glad you're here.
Love,
Sophia (age 5)


Dear Fall,
I love you. I'm glad we can go outside and see the leaves and you. I like when you are here because we get chilly. When you're here it means Christmas is almost here.
Love,
Elijah (age 4)

You can follow the goings on of our family on Instagram @julia_reed6!

1 comment: