Friday, February 8, 2013

My Funny Valentine, "Ladylike" Valentines with free printable

Happy Week Before Valentine's Day everyone!

We were hard at work this morning making some funny and ladylike (as Sophia calls them) Valentines. I created some cute images on PicMonkey and thought I would share them with you all too!!



I thought it might be fun, and a little less girly, to make Valentines with mustaches on them. You know, mustaches are so in right now. :)

Isn't this a sweet sentiment:

"I mustache you to Be Mine" Ha! Love it! Elijah chose to do this right off the bat!

Mustache man.
The girls opted for a more feminine Valentine...they thought the mustaches looked funny. And they do:)

Emma was very happy with how her heart turned out!

I love getting action shots of their little hands hard at work:)

My little blue eyes
And of course we need to add glitter!



Glitter the world!

And there you have it. Valentines really don't have to be all that intricate to make. Of course you could add lace and ribbon if you'd like. But paper, glue, glitter, and some fun images really make a sweet little something to give to your special loved one...or friends.:) Elijah wants to take his Valentine to our neighbor with some cookies...I think we can arrange that! :)

So, here are the printables for you! Just click the image, then right click and save it to your computer, and print! Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment