Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Quick Mint Fudge ~ Goodie Number 4!

This is a crowd pleaser, to be sure...and I don't think you will ever find an easier fudge recipe out there! This is it folks! Three ingredients! Really!



Quick Mint Fudge

1 package Andes Mint pieces (if you can't find the pieces in the baking section you can always buy a package of the regular mints....we did this last year)
1 package chocolate chips...we used dark chocolate this year, but semi sweet is great too
1 can sweetened condensed milk*

Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Melt together over medium heat. When it is all melted spread into a lightly buttered 9x13 pan and cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer to the fridge. 


*You can make your own sweetened condensed milk if you want. I've done it before and successfully used it in an iced coffee recipe. I have yet to use it in any baking recipes. I like using the regular SCM because I know it'll work...and because it makes this recipe SO easy!


This fudge is great to let the kids help with...even Elijah, my three year old. There are three ingredients...I have three 'helping aged' kids...perfect! They dumped the ingredients into the pan, I stirred it up...bada bing, bada boom, we have fudge!



I love making fudge to give away during Christmas time. It makes a large pan and goes a long way!!


Yum!

Oh, and I have to share the aprons I made for the girls and I. We love baking at Christmas...and we love aprons...but we didn't have any Christmas aprons. Problem solved! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment