Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmastime is here...

Wow, is it just me, or did November literally fly by. No really. It flew.

My parents came to visit from Montana. They spent Thanksgiving with us...what a treat!

Thanksgiving yummies that my mom, Emma, and I made together. Pumpkin pie, apple pie, sweet potato casserole, fermented cranberry sauce.

Papa reading a story.

Painting ceramic ornaments with Nanny at the Dickens Fair.


Emma's piano recital was spectacular! We really are so proud of her and her hard work at the piano. It was a very special time!

Duet with her teacher.

Emma and Miss Amanda.

Elijah, Emma, and Sophia. Elijah and Sophia helped Emma play Jingle Bells, by jingling their bells:)


We went to the Dickens Fair on the day after Thanksgiving. What a fun time! If you are in the Bay Area, I would highly suggest checking it out! Especially if you are a Victorian England/Charles Dickens enthusiast. If you would like to check out some info on it, go HERE. We are big fans!!

We even had time to get some crafting in with Nanny and Papa (my parents)! I'll be writing up a little post about that.



This month I'll be wrangling up some easy ornament/gift projects and we'll share our Top 5 Favorite Christmas Goodies to Giveaway! That should be a good time...baking yummy treats is ALWAYS a good time, am I right?! :)

We hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Enjoy the Christmas Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment