Thursday, September 20, 2012

DIY Starbucks drinks

In the early afternoon, around 2:00, I start to get....tired and peevish. A lot of times I'll just throw a K-Cup into the trusty old Keurig and have a very handy little cup O' Joe...a little boost to finish out the school day strong. Today, I was in the mood for something a little more fancy...but a trip out to Starbucks really can't happen during naptime:). Then, I remembered I pinned a bunch of Starbucks knock off drink recipes onto my 'Coffee, Java' pinboard on Pinterest! Sweet!!

Sometimes it's nice to do something a little special for ourselves, isn't it? I think it's important to...but that's just me.:)

So, now I am off to sip on my Pumpkin Spice Latte and teach my Emma some Latin! Enjoy your day!!

Here is a link to a bunch of Starbucks drink recipes: The Java Mama.

Oh, and I didn't have espresso, so I just made a small Keurig cup of coffee...if you don't have a Keurig, just make maybe 4 Cups....this would be a good thing to finish up your pot of morning coffee with. Just reheat and add in the extras! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment