Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Few of Our Favorite Things: Do-A-Dots

Alright! This is our first 'A Few of Our Favorite Things' post. In this series I will showcase some of our favorite supplies. Art, cooking, sewing, books...you name it! These will be things we use frequently and have had good experiences with. So, let's jump right in!

DO-A-DOTS.  Have you heard of them? They're like big BINGO blotters...except in tons of fun colors. The shape of the bottle makes them easy for chubby little toddler hands to grab hold of, also. In a word, FUN!! My kids have loved these things since forever!! This is a link to a package of Do A Dots minis, but they also make normal sized bottles, neon colors, glitter, and then classic colors. There may even be more...I don't know. All I know is my kids LOVE them!

We use them for many different projects.  Card making, coloring in pictures, random decorating. Whenever we paint we always bring the Do-A-Dots out.  They are so easy for the kids to use!


Here's some pictures from last year of the kids using their Do-A-Dots.




 Seriously...when the kids need something to do and I don't have the time or ability to sit and do a project with them, out come the Do-A-Dots and paper! Instant project! Really....look into them, they are super fun! I know you can order them online, but I'm sure they would have them at any school supply store...maybe even Michael's would have them. They are for sure a huge hit in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment